|Joined: 07 Dec 2007|
|Inaport has provided extensive GoldMine integration capabilites for many years, and is widely used by partners for both one off migration projects and full back office integrations. It has long provided capabilities such as:
- Update any table or combination of tables in a single operation
- Match on any field or combination of fields
- Very powerful data transformation capabilties
- Easy automation and scheduling
InaPlex is pleased to announce a new release of Inaport. Version 7 introduces a range of new features and functionality, including:
- Substantially revised user interface, with context sensitive help for all screens
- Fuzzy matching ability:
- find possible matches for mis-spelt names (or any other field)
- configurable user review of possible matches
- Greatly improved logging for automated processes
- Better support for international requirements
- Unicode and double byte character support
- Culture specific date/time and numeric formatting
- Much better memory management, performance
- several partners have done multi-million row migrations
- one user is regularly updating a 10 million row table
- Hundreds of other major and minor improvements
In addition to Inaport, the web site has been completely re-written, with new capabilities, including:
- Priority support forum for users with Software Assurance
- New tutorials
I would like to invite you to take a tour or view a movie on the new Version 7. Alternatively, make your mark on the forums (registration required for Priority Support forum).
You can download Version 7 here.
If you already have an Inaport license, you may upgrade here; if not, you can get a free evaluation license here.
If you have any questions, please post on our forum or contact email@example.com.