Compliance for GoldMine is a GoldMine add-on I wrote to allow GoldMine users to export some (or all) of the e-mail stored in their GoldMine database over to an Outlook .PST file. There are many reasons one might need to do this including:
- You’re leaving GoldMine for another program – You have decided to stop using GoldMine for e-mail (or all together) and are migrating to another program (Junxure, Sugar, Salesforse, etc.) that can import e-mail from an Outlook PST file (but not from GoldMine.)
- SEC/HIPA/Sarbanes-Oxley compliance – Someone wants to audit your e-mail communications with one or more customers. How do you provide it to them if you use GoldMine? Hand them the entire GoldMine database? Now you don’t have to.
- Legal discovery – You’re being sued and opposing counsel wants to see all your mail to and from their client. It’s over 1000 items and involves numerous attachments.
Notable features include:
- Supports GoldMine versions 5 through 2023 on dBase or MSSQL
- Supports Outlook versions 2000 through 365 (32-bit!)
- Extracts e-mail attachments
- Mail linked to one contact, all contacts or even mail not linked to any contact can be extracted
- E-mail center folders are duplicated in Outlook
- The GoldMine database is not modified at all
|Download the User’s Manual
contact Doug for more information!